The Warehouse Associate is responsible for fulfilling the logistics behind receiving, processing and storing inventory according to company policy. Ensure that shipping schedules are met with attention to detail to ensure timely delivery and loss prevention.
• Packs and unpacks items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Receives and counts stock items, and records data manually or using computer.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Setting up other devices such as: signs, water-filled barricades, etc. on job site.
• Completes deliveries by driving truck to and from vendors.
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and events if needed.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and independently.
• Company reserves the rights to add or change duties at any time.
• Completing required paperwork, receipts, and time-sheets on or before mandatory deadlines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
• 1- 2 years of previous warehouse experience is preferred.
• Able to work with all levels of staff.
• Valid driver’s license is preferred.
• Good communication, organizational, time management skills.
• Dependable and reliable.
• Able to store items efficiently and organized.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Physical Requirements/ Work Environment:
• Requires standing for prolonged periods of time, perform full deep squat, full range of motion of arms and legs, repetitive movement, bending at the elbows, knees, hip and bending forward.
• Requires lifting and carrying of up to 50lb or more from floor to chest level carrying horizontally or overhead for a certain amount of feet.
• Requires using hands to handle, control or lift objects with a strong grip.
• Requires stepping at least 33 inches onto tailgate of a truck.
• Requires being outside and exposed to environmental conditions.